The micro-spray belt is a water-saving irrigation device that uses mechanical or laser to directly process small holes on the collapsible plastic hose for drip irrigation or micro-spray irrigation. Lay the micro-spray belts with 3 outlets, 5 outlets, or more outlets in each group directly on the ground, and the water flow directly into the air can form a micro-sprinkling irrigation effect similar to drizzle. Each group of single or double outlet water jets is laid under the ground film, and the water flow can form a drip irrigation effect under the cover of the ground film. Commonly used connecting pieces of micro-spray tape include micro-spray tape bypass, micro-spray tape straight through, micro-spray tape external teeth cross, micro-spray tape tee and other fittings. So what are the advantages of micro spray belts? As a professional manufacturer of micro-spray equipment, the advantages of micro-spray belt will be introduced to everyone.
1. The micro-spray belt has low water pressure and large spray irrigation area, which can reduce the cost of supporting equipment.
2. The installation and use of the micro spray tape is simple and convenient: long length, light weight, supporting the use of special micro spray tape straight through, micro spray tape bypass and other pipe fittings, simple and convenient installation and removal, which can save a lot of labor.
3. Easy to move and store: Use the matching special retractor to make the rolled micro spray tape easy to move and use.
4. Simultaneous fertilization: When spraying irrigation, use the matching liquid fertilizer adder and fertilize at the same time.
5. Micro-spray belt has low investment cost and good irrigation effect. Application of micro-spray belt irrigation is an inevitable trend of modern agricultural development.
Micro-irrigation is a local irrigation technology that uses a micro-irrigation device to assemble a micro-irrigation system that distributes pressurized water to the field and wets the soil near the roots of the crop with a small flow. Micro-irrigation can easily apply water to the soil near each plant, often maintaining low water stress to meet crop growth needs. Micro-irrigation saves water, labor, and energy. The working pressure of the irrigation device is generally 50-150kpa; the irrigation uniformity is high, which can reach 80-90; However, the investment of micro-irrigation system is generally much higher than that of ground irrigation; the outlet of the irrigation device is small, easy to block, and requires high filtration system. Micro-irrigation system consists of water source, first hub, water distribution network, irrigation device, flow, pressure control components and measuring instruments.