Spray belt, also known as perforated pipe, water spray belt and sprinkler irrigation belt, is a water-saving irrigation device that uses mechanical or laser to directly process water holes on a collapsible plastic hose for micro-sprinkler irrigation. It is mainly used for spraying vegetables, mushrooms, nurseries, orchards, flowers, and greenhouse cultivation crops. As a professional micro-spray belt manufacturer, I will give you a detailed introduction to the use and precautions of the pe micro-spray belt.
First, the installation steps of the micro spray belt
1. Installation: One end of the main pipe is connected with PE hose (the hose is connected with pressure water source, such as water pump, etc.), the other end is connected with accessories, the micro-filling belt is connected behind the fitting, the drip irrigation belt is laid, and the tail is sealed.
2. Seal the tail: Cut 3-5 cm from the tail of the laid bag, then fold the tail 3 times, about 3-5 cm, and then put the cut strap on it to play the sealing effect.
3. Fertilize the fertilizer through the first fertiliser tank to draw the fertilizer into the main pipe, spray it evenly with the irrigation water in the field.
4. If there are a few drops that accumulate impurities, you can release the tail of the micro-irrigation strip and rinse with water for 1-2 minutes.
5. Covering the mulch on the micro-irrigation belt is beneficial to protect the root moisture of crops, reduce water volatilization and weed growth. At the same time, it also has the effect of reducing pests and diseases, preventing floor knots, providing fruit quality and color.
Second, the use of micro spray belts
1. When laying the micro-spray belt, it is necessary to avoid the damage caused by the friction between the micro-spray belt and the hard object, and prevent the phenomenon of excessive water pressure and excessive irrigation water during the irrigation process, and also to avoid waste of water resources.
2. The spray hole of the micro-spray belt should be facing upwards, and the nozzle should be laid down downwards. The nozzle facing down will not only cause deep leakage of irrigation water, but also soil erosion. In serious cases, the roots of plants will be destroyed. It is found that when the spout is turned over during the irrigation process, the spout should be adjusted in time.
3. After the laying is completed, the interface between the micro-spray belt and the water pump should be fixed tightly. Although the water supply pressure of the micro-sprinkler irrigation is smaller than that of the sprinkler irrigation, there is still a certain pressure on the whole. The looseness of the interface makes it easy for the micro-spray belt to fall off, which affects the irrigation efficiency. .
4. After the water pump starts to supply water, adjust the gate valve according to the width between several micro-spray belts, from small to large, adjust to the appropriate width to ensure uniform irrigation.
5. Do not adjust the gate valve to the maximum immediately after the water supply to the pump. Otherwise, the micro-spray belt may be damaged.