PVC water belts are the best choice for people to transport water with their excellent performance, but they must pay attention to the best results when using PVC hoses. As a professional PVC hose manufacturer, we will share with you the precautions for the use of PVC hoses.
1. Water hose connection, PVC water belt should be covered with a soft protective material when it is placed on the water hose interface, and then fastened with galvanized iron wire or hose clamp.
2. The use of water hoses. When using PVC water hose, the water belt should be connected close to the water pump. The water belt after water filling should prevent twisting or sudden bending, and should prevent the water belt interface from colliding and damage.
3. Water belt laying. When laying the water belt, avoid sharp objects and various oils. When laying the water belt vertically at a high place, use the water hose hook. When laying the water belt through the traffic main road, you should put a water belt protection bridge and pass the railway. When the water belt is to pass under the track, the water belt is prevented from being crushed by the wheel and the water supply is interrupted.
4. Prevent icing. During the severe winter season, when water supply needs to be suspended on the fire, in order to prevent the water from freezing, the pump needs to run slowly and keep a small amount of water.
5. The water belt is cleaned. After the water belt is used, it should be cleaned. The water belt for conveying the foam must be carefully washed to protect the rubber layer. In order to remove the grease on the water belt, it can be washed with warm water or soap. For the frozen water belt, first use it to melt, then clean and dry, and the water belt that has not been dried should not be stored.