The use and precautions of the pe micro-spray belt
As a professional micro-spray belt manufacturer, let me introduce the advantages of using micro-spray belts.
1. Water saving: Since micro irrigation is local irrigation, deep leakage and ground evaporation are reduced.
2. Energy saving: The micro system uses low pressure operation to reduce the energy consumption of the pumping station.
3. Increasing production: micro-irrigation can supply water to the crop root zone in a timely and appropriate amount, so that the soil moisture can be maintained in the optimal water to absorb water and nutrients in the crop; micro-spray can also adjust the field microclimate to create the best growing environment for the crop. Compared with other irrigation methods, it can generally increase production by about 30%.
4. Uniform irrigation: Onlookers are precise irrigation. The whole system can effectively control the outflow of each emitter, and the uniformity of irrigation can reach 80%~90%.
5. Adaptability to soil and topography: Suitable for both viscous and sandy soils. Because it is a pressurized pipeline, it is suitable for both flat and hilly areas.
6. Saving labor: The micro-irrigation system does not need to level the land, open trenches and snoring, and can implement automatic control, which greatly reduces the labor and labor intensity of field irrigation.